AIM
CtIega

Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

Good game

I think the full version of this demo needs more skill involed in it. It also needs a load of kickass moves.

catbrush responds:

'Kay.

Ana's Quest for Hentai 2 Ana's Quest for Hentai 2

Best game on Newgrounds

Ana's quest for hentai one was just a badly drawn badly programmed game. This however is outstanding.It has the greatest graphics ever, it had the best gameplay ever. Way improvement of one. Stop voting low on this!

You sir deserve an award.

Congratulations.

Mad Libs 8 Mad Libs 8

Great, another mad libs

Keep em comming.

You should put an explaination in the next one explaining what a noun (naming word) and verb
(action word) is for the confused idiots.

Heres my Mad Lib

Majour Zarnak, of the Intergalactic Space Patrol, deactivated his hyper-Screwdriver overdrive and landed his space ship on the planet Hell. On leaving the decompression chamer, he saw a/an 80-armed monster approaching carefuly.
He shouted "bottom 2001 overkill," the galactic word for peace, but the monster whipped out a disintegrator remote and tried to jump him. Major Zarnak ducked and fucked the monster with his subsonic HEADSHOT!

"FUCKER!!" Said the monster, clutching his ROFLMFAO. "STFU J00 N00B" replied Major Zarnak clecerly, and getting back into his spaceship, Zipped back to headquaters on the planet Hedghogfillerkill.

UnsidedSoftware responds:

Check the file again. We put a glossary in the Flash so those who couldn't tell such words apart now can.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

This is truely amazing work!

Anyone bitching about the acceleration is a fool (It gets faster when you do something)

There are afew glitches and annoying moments I have found that need to be ironed out though.

When going through some tubes I found the character would stick and this happens on some loops too.

And when you go up a ramp from spin dashing and land on an ememy, you take damage when you're not suppost to.

(btw try putting that number at the top into the password box)

*adds to favorites*

Screw With Knox Screw With Knox

Happy Birthday KNOX :)

This is a nice touch for a game.

Added fame for his B-day eh?

Monday (demo) Monday (demo)

Do not

You've submitted this once before.

Don't submit this again

graphikreative responds:

This is not the same movie. This is entirely overhauled. New graphics, new puzzles, new options. It's about 5x what the last submission was. The last submission was completely experimental. Try actually watching it before accusing me of doing something I didn't do.

Defend! Defend!

Heres for anyone that find it hard

On the first few rounds place the flag in the corner surrounded by walls and place the cannon in the middle edge of the land.

Using this I got up to 15 rounds

Very addicting game.........

Guitar Simulator Guitar Simulator

Heh cool

Ok that was a good idea (Even though some may blam it)

Improvements:

The strings should twang! (move back and fourth when pressed.)

Use all the the guitar strings

Draw your own guitar instead of a picture

Make it easyer to find the note your looking for.

Vat Vis vall :) now excuse me I have stairway to heaven to play.

Swatward responds:

Thankyou a lot. Ill do that.

Bullettime Fighting Bullettime Fighting

Woo Best flash fighter I've played so far

That was great. But and theres almost always a but.

Once I had mastered it it was too easy you should make another one with a torney mode in it and something that takes you back to the main menu plus kicking and punching sound effects ^_^.

Once again great friccin game