AIM
CtIega

Paper-Back Bust Paper-Back Bust

You are strarting to get the point I think..

These two movies actually went somewere instead of just a mindless rant soaked in irony. One of the major drawbacks of this though was that you split them in two. If you had joined them together, it would of been much better. This is the sorta thing you should aim for when you make a NY cartoon. A plot that goes somewere. It needs to be longer though (about 3 to 4 minutes). I don't think the plot was that well thought out though.

"If I make a cartoon about boobs on Newgrounds, will the anti foamy crew like it?"

The answer there is no, they know that anything with big boobs in it gets an instant five on this website. Everytime you do this, prepare to be rideculed. But I urge you to keep going in this direction to make your NY cartoons quality.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Great stuff from you as usal.

Misteroo, you are a great flash artist and I love your stuff. Seriously. Everything about this is perfect. I think people are missing the point of this flash movie though. About people blaintely stealing ideas from other people and making their own versions of it etc. Also I think there is a point about crappy movies and sprite movies in general. I also noticed the hidden refrences to Legendary Frog and illwillpress in this, priceless.

Keep up the good work. I'm still waiting on arfenhouse 3....sometime this generation....

DailyToon01062005 DailyToon01062005

Tricky in the bath

I have never laughed so hard at something as stupid as that in my life.

That is all.

Donkey Kong Remix Donkey Kong Remix

Good but short

I enjoyed this. However, it was way too short. You could of done all 6 or seven levels. The certain style applyed to this is what made it great though.

ch33ks responds:

Yeah that's what i thought about but i allso thought it would just take to long. There's 4 levels in the Arcade version and 3 on the ness version. Glad you enjoyed it =)

***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU*** ***PIMP PHONE OWNS YOU***

THE PIMP PHONE IS GREAT

THE PIMP PHONE IS CRUNK. Tell me where to get one of these or I will have to say naughty words at you.

Mr. T Vs Superman Part 2 Mr. T Vs Superman Part 2

Classics

I recognize the classics anyday. I remember comming across your collection on the "Mr.T" page in 2002. Those were the days. Back then people understood good humor.

I hate seeing these flashes getting below 3. I pity the fool that don't vote 3 to 5 on this flash. For a start, the whole concept of Mr. T having a 2 part battle with Superman (now dead anyways) is awsome.

Then it even continues on! I would say that makes a good flash alone. Also, people may complain this flash may not contain drawn characters.

If you had any idea how hard it is to find some of these pictures, you would think twice. It was pretty well done. The humor is also there as usal. Humor and storyline should play a big part in how good a flash is, not the graphics.

Good work in all, looking forward to seeing what happens with Skeletor.

MrTpug responds:

Thanks bud, I love that you like the toon but it seems that my time has passed. I was never the animator and I doubt I ever will be...But thank you for all my old fans who watched...looks like it's time for this old dog to retire

DailyToon12162004 DailyToon12162004

Hey Mr.Wonderful

A wonderful 10 and five for you.

Enjoy.

No Christmas For You! No Christmas For You!

HAY GUYS

I DON'T LIKE DOING CHIRSTMAS SPECIALS, BUT. I CAN'T THINK OF ANYING ELSE TO DO BECAUSE I'VE DONE THE SAME THING 64 TIMES. LOL.

Seriously, if you don't like doing christmas specials, don't do them. You would be doing us all a favour. You could do a normal episode or even better, a normal episode where you skip doing one this month and put some work into it. I don't care if the joke is doing a holiday episode where you say you don't like doing them. That was fucking weak. While I liked the graphics on the background, same shit, different month. Same old Foamy ranting about bullshit no body cares about.

Piconjo: The Epic Kiss 8 Piconjo: The Epic Kiss 8

Holy shit

Piconjo kissing Piconjo. I had this idea earlier. Fucking genious.

Piconjo pwnz j00.

honey roasted peanut 2 honey roasted peanut 2

I love you guys.

Hunny roasted peanut. Hunny roasted peanut. Hunny roasted peanut. Hunny roasted peanut. Hunny roasted peanut.

This has to be the best movie I will see in a while. Flawless.